COACHING WITH PURPOSE
A life coach will partner with you to help you raise the quality of your life. Life coaching can support you in any area of you life that may not be working. A professional life coach pin-point’s areas in your life where you may be blocked or where your actions are not producing the results you require to create a meaningful and productive life. During coaching sessions I can help you gain clarity, and express your feelings in a safe environment, help you stretch yourself further than you think possible, and empower you while holding you accountable for your actions and behaviors.
It is my role as coach, to support you in making positive changes. I will help you explore your options and make sense of your challenges. We will examine your life, put things into perspective, and look at the options available so that you can honor your inner-longings and start living life in a more truthful and significant way.
Life coaching can help you if you are going through a transition. It can transform your life experiences into greater consciousness, bringing about balance in all areas of your life. Coaching can be about personal, career, money, family or healthy lifestyle changes.
It is my intention to help you reach your goals faster and easier than you would alone. I will help you with questions, encouragement and suggest short cuts that you are not aware of. If you are to begin to live your life fully, you must seek out things that are most conducive to your ultimate goal. You must also give yourself permission to close doors behind you so that new ones can open and let some of the balls you’re juggling drop to the ground when you reach for a new one.
When you can learn from your past mistakes, you can start creating a better life for yourself. Then you can relax and enjoy a level of confident authenticity that naturally dissolves limitations and moves you in a direction that brings prosperity, not just financially, but on every level. You become a whole person at peace with yourself and your choices.
Benefits from life coaching can be immediate and often last a life time. A life coach will offer you valuable suggestions or ask questions in ways that change your thinking immediately.
Instead of just living an OK life, life coaching can create a radical shift in your beliefs and give you the tools to freedom.
- Reach your full potential, and start to live your unlived dreams
- Shorten the time frame to achieving your goals
- Get organized and develop structure in your life
- Go beyond what you would normally do on your own and get great results
- Get direction with guidance with important transition in your life
- Achieve more balance between your body, mind and soul?
- Reduce your stress level
- Unlock new options and hidden talents
- Master the art of being truly alive in the present moment
- Develop healthier life-style habits
- Find balance between work and home
- Get motivated
I have the ability to help you clearly define your next step on your life journey. Over time, I have developed deep listening skills and I have a variety of life experiences to draw upon.
As your life coach I will help you build a good framework to take your power back and reach for the stars. Each session is unique and tailor-made to fit your own needs and goals. I am intuitive, have good perception, am creative and can help you step into and own your full potential. I believe people really do want to live from their hearts and contribute to the world in positive ways and enjoy life along the way. As a life coach I can help you release the “Shoulda Woulda Coulda’s” from your life and start living life on your own terms. I will encourage you to go beyond your perceived limitations and step outside yourself so that you are continually evolving.
You can express your true feelings and thoughts within a safe, non-judgmental, supportive partnership. Coaching sessions can take place in my home office, over the phone, or over the Internet. It is not required for a coach and client to have met in-person for the sessions to be powerful and successful. A combination of all the above can also work well.
- The first step is a consultation. The consultation allows us to get to know each other, to determine whether coaching is right for you, and to decide if we are a good fit. You will achieve your goals at a much faster rate if you and your coach have rapport. Selecting a life coach is an important decision. For this reason I offer a complimentary consultation with no obligations. Email me at email@example.com to schedule your free session.
- If you choose to go ahead with life coaching, our first meeting would involve discussing your goals and challenges, and what phase of life you are in. This session helps me to get to know you and how I can best support you in reaching your ultimate goals.
- The purpose of coaching is to support and encourage your personal growth, gain knowledge and taking action towards a better future. Coaching is essential to gaining clarity, learning better ways to live, and taking inspired action to turn your intentions into reality. I will support you to achieve specific, agreed upon goals by developing self-knowledge and bringing out your full potential.
- I will suggest some tools and exercises that suit you and will help you move forward. I will help you organize and plan realistic steps you can take towards balancing your life and creating successful outcomes.
A coach is not a therapist. Life coaching is different from therapy in that life coaching stays focused on the present, helping you to understand where you are today and what you want to accomplish and the direction you want to go in. Life coaching is action-oriented and it focuses on the positive and doable while holding you responsible for your behaviors and actions. Life coaching focuses on the present and the future. A life coach will work along side you and support you while you implement the agreed upon changes and develop new skills for living more fully. Therapy involves delving into the past and focuses on understanding human behavior and attempting to resolve past traumas. With therapy the main focus is on the past and the present. Therapy by definition is a treatment of an illness or disability, whereas life coaches work with motivated people who want to get more out of life.
Life is filled with many obstacles and uncertainties, along with exquisite beauty and happiness. The pendulum of life is always swinging, and sometimes life is great and other times you may need a bit of support to help you reposition yourself. I have experienced the many ups and downs of the human experience, so I will not pass judgment on you or your life choices. The important thing is that you take action, be kind to yourself and start expecting more for yourself.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you take positive action.
“Most of us go to the grave with our music still inside us”, each moment is valuable, and life is short. Elevate your life. Now!