Coronavirus Update 12/8/2020
A limited number of in-person sessions are now available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays!
Coronavirus Update 4/5/2020
Dear Clients, your health and safety is my priority. At this time, my studio is closed due to the escalating coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. I will send out updates as this situation evolves. Let us all wish for swift resolution to this health crisis!
At this time, I am offering sessions and Reiki training virtually, online or by phone.
Preventative Measures 3/19/2020
Since I am part of the broader health care industry, I will maintain my practice as long as possible, to ensure that each of you receive all the care that I am capable of rendering.
As such I have taken measures to ensure my studio is a safe haven with the lowest risk possible for exposure to infectious agents; lower than grocery stores, doctors offices, or any other place where the public gathers. These measures are listed below.
- I am working to contact each of you prior to your session to ensure your individual concerns are addressed.
- I am asking everyone upon entry to my studio to hand sanitize.
- My treatment room is cleaned professionally weekly.
- Surfaces tables, chairs etc. are cleaned between clients.
- Sheets and face coverings are always changed after each client and washed thoroughly with hot water.
- I hand sanitize and wash hands before and after every session.
- I am offering to work with gloves and a mask if clients request additional protection.
- My facility is well-stocked with toilet paper and kleenex